BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Not-so-master chef

Haha, including this, it should be my third time cooking. And I mean, cooking.

Back then, when my mom asked me to help out in the kitchen...
Well I'll be damned,
I was the first one to sprint out of the house to Mars!

Anyway, truthfully I can't cook. I can make simple dishes, but nothing extravagant like ayam masak this and that...

Pegang ayam pun belum tentu mau -.-
Tau makan je...

So today I made a simple vegetable soup (without any green veggies), using a rice cooker. It's easy really. Here's how for those of you who don't know:

1. Boil the water. The level of water is what actually determines the receipe. I used a rice cooker and I put in about 3/4 water in.

2. Put in about a pinch of salt, one tablespoon of cooking oil, half tablespoon of black peppers, one and a half chicken cubes, fried onions and throw in a bit of seasoning. You can ignore the measurements as long as it suits your taste :D

3. Put in the vegetables you've cut. Doesn't really matter what (in my case, I prefer potatoes and carrots)

4. Stir for a while and let it cook. Check in once in a while to see if the potatoes have soften. Also check in on the taste just incase you want to add more stuff in it.

5. If you think the potato have soften it's pretty much done. So, enjoy your hard work! :)

0 comments: